Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, September 3

'How devil pushed me to impersonate NYSC member'



A Jos Chief Magistrates’ Court on Thursday sentenced a 25-year-old man, Abubakar Mohammed, to one month imprisonment for impersonating as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Fake NYSC members nabbed

The Magistrate, Mr Tijanni Zololo handed down the sentence after Mohammed pleaded guilty to the crime and begged the court for leniency.



Zololo, however, gave the convict an option of N100, 000 fine.

He said that the sentence was meant to serve as a deterrent to those who might want to engage in similar acts.

The convict in his plea, attributed his action to the work of the devil, “I don’t know what came over me; it was the devil that made me do it.

“I wanted to belong, and to be at the same level with my peers that was why I did it, have mercy on me,’’ he said.

Mohammed who resides in Mubana Mujaye, Sokoto State, was charged with impersonation and forgery.

Earlier, the police prosecutor, Cpl. Samuel Chirkwap told the court that the accused was arrested and taken to the police station after fake NYSC documents were found on him.

He added that forged degree certificate of Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto was also found in his possession.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened the provisions of Sections 179 and 111 of the Penal Code. (NAN)

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like