Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, September 24

Aww, couple mark 15th wedding anniversary in cute way (photos)


Adenike and Olukunle recently marked their 15th in a special way. They walked the aisle with their kids as their little brides and their friends (who are also married) as their bridal train…Too cute.

Their love story (as told by Nike):

It was January 1995. I was a new student on the block at Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State. Standing right in front of the administrative department building aka LR GBANGBA with my friends, when he walked up to me daringly yet confidently and asked for my name.

Blushingly, I told him my name. At that moment, I was racing with thoughts and had no doubts he was one of those boys who like to toast with new student on the block.

Afterwards, my friends started talking about him and his brother... the most popular boys at school. That I was lucky he came to talk to me. That scared me even more. So, I refused him the first time he asked me out. With his persistence and gentility, his request I couldn’t refuse, by the way, it took me three months before I could  accept,…and the rest is story today.

One evening, on January 2000 after his mom's funeral, he came to visit me. We were talking, then he looked at me and said “I’m going to marry you”. Although it wasn't a question, I answered ‘yes’ as if it was.

Today, we are blessed with three beautiful daughters.
34 33 32(1) 32 31(1) 30(1) 29 28(1) 27(1) 26 25 24(1) 23(1) 22(1) 21(1) 20 19 18

see more photos on weddinginnnigeria.com

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like