Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 25

'I’m ready for probe' - Kuku charges EFCC


Following his invitation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the immediate past special adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Mr. Kingsley Kuku has assured that he was ready to assist the commission in its bid to probe the accounts of the agency under his leadership.

The former presidential aide, was reacting to an invitation by the EFCC, directing him to report to the commission’s headquarters in Abuja for questioning on July 28, 2015, over allegation of diversion of public funds running into hundreds of millions of Naira.



‎Kuku, who is undergoing medical procedure in the United States, described the allegations levelled against as unfounded, adding that “the allegations of conspiracy, stealing, abuse of office and diversion of public funds being made against me did not arise as the records of my administration were clear and available for scrutiny.”

According to Kuku who spoke with The Nation on the phone, “I am currently in the U.S for an urgent surgery on my knee at the Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Centre, United States and I will certainly return to honour the EFCC invitation once I recuperate in September.

“The record of my stewardship under the Presidential Amnesty Programme is an open document and it is available for scrutiny since I have nothing to hide about what we did,” he explained.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like