Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 18

I regret manner of Liverpool exit – Sterling


Raheem Sterling admits that he regrets the manner of his exit from Liverpool, having sealed a £49 million move to Manchester City.

The England international was involved in a protracted transfer saga after turning down the club’s offer of a new £100,000-a-week contract.



Sterling threatened to go on strike as he attempted to force a move and twice called in sick to training, while his agent, Aidy Ward, claimed there had been a “breakdown in trust” between his client and Brendan Rodgers.

Sterling watched on as his new team-mates defeated Melbourne City 1-0 in a pre-season friendly on Saturday, and subsequently expressed his wish that he had handled his departure differently.

“I was a bit disappointed how I left,” he told Fox Sports Australia.

“That was the main problem I’ve had with the situation – how I’ve left it with Liverpool.

“I’m good with everyone at the football club, the manager, the players and I wish them well for the new season.

“But it was really disappointing how it did finish off.”

(Goal.com)

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like