Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, May 2

Wanna Know What Chris Attoh Would Be If Not An Actor? By PEG

Chris-Attoh

Chris Attoh has revealed what he would have being doing aside acting. Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh has revealed that he would have been a top movie producer, if he was not acting. The former Tinsel actor spoke with NET recently where he disclosed that he would have been a top movie producer, director and Television host.

'If I wasn't acting, I would have been exploring one of the important things I am interested in, in the industry, which is directing and Television hosting, producing, which I am kind of doing. That's definitely where my passion is.' Chris Attoh, who is one of the talented actors in Africa, will feature in the latest edition of Shuga.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like