Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, May 15

Relationship With My Kids More Important Than Anything Says Snoop Dogg

Relationship With My Kids More Important Than Anything Says Snoop Dogg

The 43-year old rapper's eldest son, Corde 'Spank' welcomed a son, Zion with girlfriend Jessica Kyzer in January. Snoop Dogg's relationship with his children is 'more important than anything.'
The 'Young, Wild & Free' hitmaker, who has sons, 21-year old Corde, 18-year old Cordell and girl, 16-year old Cori with wife Shante Broadus, says he tries to be friends with them so they won't keep secrets from him.

Asked how he rates himself as a dad, he said: 'Well, I think I'm about a seven plus. I've got three things that I can work on, but I feel like my relationship with my kids is more important than anything. It's a friendship relationship. It's based on me being a father, a mentor and a friend to where they can always talk to me and feel like they don't have to run away from me.'

The 43-year old rapper's eldest son, Corde 'Spank' welcomed a son, Zion with girlfriend, Jessica Kyzer into the world in January and Snoop plans to be a very liberal grandfather.

He told the 'TODAY' show: 'I'm going to be a gullible, get away with everything kind of grandfather. That's the third generation of what we're doing. It's just a spark of joy to look in his eyes and be able to hold him. I thank my oldest son Spank for making me a grandfather.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like