Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, May 27

Meek Mills Denies Being Engaged To Nicki Minaj

Meek Mills Denies Being Engaged To Nicki Minaj

Meek Mills recently granted an interview to Fader magazine where he was asked to clear the air about his relationship and engagement to Nicki Minaj with various media outlets reporting that a ring he bought her in Miami was an engagement ring.

It wasn't. "It's definitely real," he says of their relationship, "but it ain't really time to get married yet. We're still learning each other, feeling each other out."
He said even his grandmother has been calling him about the supposed 'engagement'. "Whatever she sees on TV, she believes," he says.

He said other celebrities, most notably Drake, have started congratulating them publicly. He also said one time T.I. saw him and excitedly congratulated him on his engagement. "I ain't engaged," Meek told him, but T.I. didn't accept it.

T.I. said "You never asked her, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' But she is your girlfriend," he says. "You may not have asked her, 'Will you marry me?' But you are engaged." Meek said he didn't argue but just said. "I've said my part,"

T.I. says, backing away with his hands up. "As long as you know what's going on." From the perspective of his label, anything that keeps Meek in the news is a net positive. He could always use the help.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like