Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, May 28

Karrueche Admits Finding Out About Chris Brown's Baby On TMZ And Says It Was The Last Straw

Karrueche Admits Finding Out About Chris Brown's Baby On TMZ And Says It Was The Last Straw

During a radio interview with Big Boy yesterday, Karrueche Tran admitted finding out about Chris Brown's daughter on TMZ. She said she didn't believe it at first and so called him to confirm which he did. She said that was the last straw because she had taken a lot from him in their 4 years off/on relationship. She also said she is 100% single.

"When it hit TMZ, I was like oh? OK! I called him, I cussed him out and I was like 'I'm done'. You know, after the whole Rihanna thing…Its been like a year or whatever...we've been trying to fix what was broken and the baby was just the icing on the cake so I just had to just completely break it off."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like