Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, May 2

I Don't Go To Church Because Of Too Much Noise Says Noella Wiyaala

I Don't Go To Church Because Of Too Much Noise Says Noella Wiyaala

Noella Wiyaala says she stopped attending church because of too much noise. Despite being born and raised in a catholic family, Ghanaian female singer, Noella Wiyaala has revealed churches in her neighbourhood made her stop attending church services because of excessive noise.

Speaking with Flex Newspaper, the 'Make Me Dance' singer who recently performed at the 89th birthday of British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at the British High Commission in Ghana, said: 'I don't go to church because the churches around where I stay currently make too much noise which doesn't invite me to worship with them. I believe we go to church to worship God, sing and pray but what goes on in my area is beyond measure.'

The singer also questioned Churches and their worshipers' manner of keeping their voices loud while communicating with God. 'Why should they be shouting at God in the first place just to get favour? To me it's unnecessary and those things put me off, you don't have to shout at God to give you something that doesn't suit you especially if God says he won't give you something and you keep shouting, he won't give it to you.'

Noella Wiyaala won the award for Best Female Vocal Performance at the 2015 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like