Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, May 4

How Heidi Klum Filmed Giving Birth To Her 3 Children

heidi-klum-emmys-2014-emmy-awards

Heidi Klum filmed giving birth. Heidi Klum was so keen to document the births of her three biological children with her former spouse, Seal that she asked her father, Günther to take on the role of cameraman.

She told The Times magazine: 'I want to have a film for my kids. If they don't want to see it, we can throw it away.'

'I wanted Seal by my side, not busy filming. And I don't want to hire someone I don't know. Like, 'Hey, can you film that?' I had no problem with my dad doing it at all. I'm his kid. He made me! So he can watch my kids being born. To me, that is totally normal.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like