Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, May 15

Greedy Idumota Trader Excretes 70 Wraps Of Cocaine At NDLEA Office

 
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA)at the international wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (NAA),Abuja,  has arrested a 39-year-old suspected drug trafficker, Celestine Ikechukwu Okonkwo, for excreting 70 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.326kg shortly on arrival from Brazil.

NDLEA Commander at Abuja Airport, Mr. Hamisu Lawan, who disclosed this yesterday, said that the suspect tested positive for cocaine ingestion. According to Hamisu, "the suspect tested positive to drug ingestion while returning from Sao Paulo, Brazil. He later excreted 70 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.326kg."

Narrating  his ordeal in the hands of drug barons, who sponsored his trip to Brazil under the guise of white collar job, the suspect who sells used clothes at Idumota market, said that he was promised mouth-watering job opportunities here in Nigeria.

He however said that he was made to suffer untold hardship before being used in smuggling cocaine. Confessing, Celestine said that he was a happy man until the drug barons approached him with a promise of better job abroad.

According to him, "I was in my shop at Idumota market where I sell used clothes. I will never forget the day a young man came to my shop to buy shirt. He told me he is from Anambra and that he lives in Brazil. He also promised to help me with a good job opportunity over there. Honestly, I was excited and felt it was answer to my age long prayer. He collected my phone number and left. This was how it all started."

Narrating his ordeal further, he stated that after three months, the man whose identity he did not mention called him that he was back to Nigeria.

In his words, "he prepared my international passport and also secured a visa for me. Then he told me to get set to travel anytime. Few weeks later, he brought my ticket and I travelled to Brazil in January 2015. He gave me the name of the hotel where I will stay pending when he will get me a job. I was eventually abandoned to suffer. When I exhausted my money, I began to sleep in a church. I also began to work for a Nigerian woman who owns a restaurant in order not to starve to death".

The suspect also claimed that drug trafficking was not originally discussed with him before he left Nigeria.

According to him, "Nobody discussed drug trafficking with me while in Nigeria. It was after I had lived in the church for some months that my sponsor located me in Sau Paulo. I was told that there is no free lunch in Brazil and that I have suffered and experienced difficult life in Brazil. This was the point they introduced drug trafficking as the only way out. They said that was what people do to make money. It took me about seven hours to swallow 70 wraps of cocaine. I was inexperienced because it was my first time. They promised to pay me N400,000  when I get to Nigeria."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like