Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, April 29

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-Osinbajo

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari-Osinbajo
 
A 35-year-old Kaduna-born cyclist and supporter of the president-elect Gen Buhari and Professor Osinbajo, Mohammed Kabiru Jafaru, has embarked on a bicycle ride from Kaduna to Lagos to meet with the vice president-elect, Professor Yemi Osinbajo in Lagos State as a way to show his appreciation to the Yorubas for voting en-mass for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket during last election.

Mohammed started his journey to Lagos at exactly 6:35 am at the palace of Sarkin Hayin Malam Bello, Alhaji Kabiru Isa Gangarida yesterday April 27th.
"I have decided to embark on this journey to Lagos because I want to go and thank Yoruba people for their immense support and contributions that led to the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari during the March 28 presidential election. The decision to undertake the journey came to my mind after analysing the votes cast for Buhari by the Yoruba people and after I discussed my intention with my immediate family and friends, they encouraged me to go on the journey." he told journalists.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like