Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, April 11

Kanye West Compares His Ego To An Umovable Table In His Home

 
The analogy is funny...and deep! Speaking with New York Times' T magazine, Kanye compared his big ego with a table he hated that was in his home and credits Kim and his daughter for taming his arrogance. He said;
"I feel like now I have an amazing wife, a super-smart child and the opportunity to create in two major fields. Before I had those outlets, my ego was all I had.'
"I have this table in my new house. They put this table in without asking. It was some weird Nouveau riche marble table, and I hated it. But it was literally so heavy that it took a crane to move it. We would try to set up different things around it, but it never really worked. I realized that table was my ego. No matter what you put around it, under it, no matter who photographed it, the douchebaggery would always come through.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like