Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, April 8

Jimi Agbaje Subtly Responds To Oba Of Lagos 'Die In The Lagoon' Threat


Jimi Agbaje Responds to threat by Oba Of Lagos' . In his words on his Facebook page: 

In the words of Winston Churchill: "Never, never, never give up."

I'm aware of the intimidation that a lot of you might be facing as we head into the final stretch of this election campaign. I get it. I understand what you are going through because I also had to face it in the course of this campaign, if this serves as any consolation.

One thing I've learnt in life, however, is that the people who threaten you, knowingly or unknowingly, further validate your importance and underscore advantage. I would like to take this time to encourage you all not to respond to intimidation with violence but rather confront it with the
collective power of your votes. Change is coming to Lagos. Tell your friends and families.

I hope you all had a pleasant Easter celebration.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like