Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 16

'I Swear On My Child, No One Tries To Get With Me', Amber Rose Reveals Men Are Intimidated

 
Amber Rose has opened up on her stripper past, saying it was the best time of her life. In a sneak peek trailer of her soon to be aired interview on Kandi Koated Nights, she said about Stripping. 'Best time of my life. It was so much fun.' 'Listen, I don't have any sob stories about me dancing - I had the time of my life.' Though with the body of a goddess and men drooling allover social media, she says men are not asking her out because they are intimidated .. Revealing she has only been on two dates since she split with Wiz in September last year, she said:
'I'm trying. I waited a long time for my husband to come home and he didn't.' I swear on my child, no-one tries to get with me. When men meet me they're very intimidated by me' she added. 'I'm all about chemistry, if it's not there, it's not there.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like