Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 3

Yemi Alade Says “The er*tic Messages That Were Sent To Phyno Were Not From Me”

yemi

So we heard about how there was a leak of messages between Yemi Alade and Phyno. Apparently, Yemi Alade had her Instagram account hacked while she was on tour outside Nigeria. Immediately her PR team took control of the situation but the singer is speaking out about the incident by herself for the first time in an interview with Punch Newspaper. She talks about losing followers and the messages exchanged between her and Phyno.

I lost over 90,000 followers which made me a bit unhappy. The er*tic messages that were sent to Phyno were not from me. It was the hackers that sent it to him. Right from the moment a picture of Snoop Dogg with marijuana was posted, that was not from me. My PR team has been sending messages to instagram but we are yet to get a response. I think it is because we are in Africa; they tend not to attend to our messages on time. But my team in London is working on it even if it means deactivating it. I have a new instagram page now. However, I started my tour on that day and it elevated my mood
She also talks about the age-long question of whether she is dating Nollywood actor Alex Ekubo or not.
Alex Ekubo and I just shot a video together and that was it. Even though we attended some events together, it does not mean anything. We are very cool friends, there is nothing between us.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like