Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, March 31

Rihanna Reacts To Rumoured Hookup With Leonardo DiCaprio


Rihanna has finally responded to rumours she's hooking up with Leonardo DiCaprio. In a new interview with Hello! magazine, the 27-year-old chart-topper dismissed speculation that she's dating the 40 year old actor. When asked by her interviewer 'how does Rihanna DiCaprio sound to you?' Rihanna responded:

 'It sounds to me like you should stay away from the blogs because they will screw you every time'. 'I'm so busy right now that I just don't have a lot of time to offer to a man so it wouldn't even be fair to be thinking of pulling somebody else into this life. But if I did, he would have to be man enough to live with my schedule and not get scared'.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like