Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, March 21

Jennifer Lopez Can't Wait To Duet With Rihanna

J-Lo and Rihanna

(45-year-old Jennifer Lopez has revealed she would love to sing with the 'We found love' hitmaker. Photo: US Magazine)

Jennifer Lopez would 'absolutely' duet with Rihanna.

45-year old Jennifer Lopez has revealed she would love to sing with the 'We found love' hitmaker, having recently starred in the animated movie 'Home' with her.

When asked if she would work with her co-star, she said: 'Absolutely! Who wouldn't?!'

The chart-topping mother-of-two went on to explain she is such a fan of the Bajan beauty because she is both edgy and feminine.

She told E! News: 'I'm a huge Rihanna fan … and I feel like she's such a girl's girl, which I love, because I'm a girl's girl and she seems very sweet.

'And I love the edginess about her and I think she did a really great job in this film.'

The comments come just days after 27-year old star also expressed her wish to work with the 'Booty' singer, but confessed she would have to add padding to her derriere if they shot a video together so she could compete with Jennifer's round butt.

She said: 'I would need some butt pads for that video though.'

Continuing to praise the star - who released her debut single 'If you had my love' in 1999 – she gushed over how successful she continues to be, despite being older than most pop stars.

She added: 'I mean, really? She's shutting down 20-year olds at forty-something. It's unheard of.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like