Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 25

Iggy Azalea Admits Getting Boob Job 4 Months Ago. See Before And After Pictures

 
The 24 year old Australian rapper has revealed she had a boob job four months ago. She said this in an interview with Vogue magazine when asked what she'd like to change about her body.
'I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I'd thought about it my entire life.'
She said before then she was always padding her stage costumes but got tired of doing that. She said she initially planned to keep her surgery private because she didn't want her younger fans to feel bad about their bodies but decided to open up "But then I decided I wasn't into secret-keeping" she said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like