Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, March 23

I Get My Style From My Sons Says David Beckham‎

beckham-wm9002
David Beckham and his sons: Brooklyn (Right), Romeo and Cruz (Left):

Retired international footballer and super model, David Beckham who is the father of three cute sons: Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz who are gradually following his modelling footsteps has revealed that he gets his fashion inspiration from them.

Speaking about his fashion style in a recent interview, the former Real Madrid star was quoted on US magazine saying: 'I do get inspiration from my kids, Brooklyn is constantly coming up with his own look, and Cruz is the same, and Romeo is Romeo, he looks good in everything. So they give me inspiration all the time'.

Brooklyn is the eldest son, while Romeo and Cruz are second and third respectively.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like