Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 20

'I Bought Her A F*king Career', Kim Kardashian Lashes Out At Kourtney For Refusing To Be In Her Video Game


When they released the teaser showing Kim yelling "I bought her a f**king career ", many presumed she was talking of Kendall Jenner and called her jealous. Turns out, those harsh words were for Kourtney.

In the new episode, Kim is furious when Scott Disick asks her to buy Kourtney, a pair of shoes. Kim replied harshly : 
'I'm not buying her a f***ing pair of shoes. I bought her a f***ing career.'

Kim says to camera:
'Why am I not shocked? Kourtney always is difficult,'. 'When we were first starting out our careers I would do anything to help them out. 'Kourtney doesn't have to lift a finger. She doesn't have to do anything. She should do this for me, like, with no questions asked.'
But the eldest Kardashian girl, Kourtney who was pregnant at the time said..
'Kim's making it seem like she's doing us a favor by having us in her video game,' says Kourtney, who was pregnant with her third child when the series was filmed.' All these other people are doing it. I'm pregnant. I have a lot going on. I don't need to put myself into one more thing.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like