Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, March 22

Brymo Talks About Having A Baby Outside Wedlock, Says A Child Is A Product Of Love, Not Marriage

 
I love how some men say I don't need to marry her to show her I love her - when they're not ready for marriage..:-). Expectant dad, Brymo Olawale talks to Punch about why he chose to have a child outside wedlock
"Because a child is a product of love not of marriage. Marriage was made for men to get assistance from women and vice-versa, but society has bastardised the concept. I would rather pay attention to loving the woman I am with than seek the approval of society about it.
Was the pregnancy planned?
I wouldn't wait till I am over 30 to venture into fatherhood. So, yes you can say it was planned.
How long have you known your baby mama and when do you plan to marry her?
We've been together for at least three years. You'll definitely know when we decide to get married.

Of all the ladies that have come your way, why did you choose to be with her?
It is the connection. You find someone and you flow with them. That's something you don't plan.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like