Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 21

Lagos State Govt Begins Demolition Of Burnt Balogun Market

 
The Lagos State Government today Friday Feb. 20th began the demolition of the 3 buildings gutted by fire on January 12 at the popular Balogun Market in Central Lagos. Fire gutted the buildings housing about 100 shops and destroyed goods worth millions of naira.

Officials of the company who spoke to NAN on condition of anonymity said that it was the govt that gave directive for the buildings to be demolished.

 
The head of the demolition team said that the work would take some time to finish. Mrs Uju Agunna, a trader who sold clothes in one of the shops gutted, told NAN that she would rent the same place anytime the shops were rebuilt.
"I will like to go back to my shop. I have been in this Balogun for over 15 years so it is difficult for me to go and rent somewhere else.'' "We hope that when the demolition exercise is completed the owners can start building. But now I am sharing a shop with my friend as you can see," Agunna said.
Source: NAN

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like