Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 26

Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up


Weeks back, photos of actress Ini Edo, in a cozy position with younger actor, Micheal Godson emerged online.

Courtesy of the photos, it was believed that Ini Edo had moved on from her broken relationship with ex-hubby with the younger actor.

Well, the fast-rising Nollywood actor, Michael has reacted.

In an interview with City People, the young man explained why they have been spotted together at several functions home and abroad.

'I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.

Ini and I are very good friends; actually we're very close. Ini Edo is someone I'm very free with. She's someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She's the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,'


On the cozy photos, he said "they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie. " There you have it!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like