Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 14

I Got A Lot Of Hate Messages When I Got Married Says Nollywood Actor, OC Ukeje

 
Nollywood actor OC Ukeje has revealed that he got a lot of hate messages from female fans shortly after the tied the knot. He also revealed that his wife is based in Canada, and distance wouldn't be a problem in their relationship because they had both spoken about it and agreed before going ahead with the marriage. He also promised not to cheat on her saying, he will stay faithful to the woman he has chosen. Hear him;
"I got so many hate messages from female fans. We get messages like that every day but you do not know who is serious and who is joking. I just take all of them at face value and move on because at the end of the day, they are just fans." Continue...

About his wife living in Canada, OC says;
"I cannot complain. Things are off on a good start. I am a happy man and I intend to stay like this for the rest of my life and I think my wife has made an honest man out of me. We spoke about the distance between us before we got married. It is something that must be addressed. I do my best to stay faithful to the one that I decided to remain faithful to for the rest of my life. We do our best to stay in touch with each other every day so that we would know what we are up to. We make sure we stay in constant touch with each other," he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like