Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, February 17

'I Am Not Dating Kylie & Didn't Leave My Family For Her' Says Tyga

 
Tyga has said he is not dating 17 year old Kylie Jenner ..This is coming after Amber Rose slammed him over his supposed relationship with the youngest Kardashian. During a radio interview with The Breakfast Club on Tuesday ,he said
'No, I'm not dating Kylie. I wanna be clear to everybody, I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous,''Me and [ex Blac] Chyna, we broke up almost close to a year [ago] now, because of the decision we made, and things in our relationship that were not going right, [we] decided to split to raise an emotionally stable kid.'
Tyga then said, 
'It's because [of] what people make it seem… and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn't really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim [Kardashian] and Kanye [West] and all that stuff. But I've been friends with them before I even met [Blac] Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Disick], her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like