Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, February 18

Extra Bootylicious And Proud! Meet Woman With 'World's Largest Bottom'

Fat Woman A
 
She has been described as the woman with "the world's biggest bottom."
 
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, is 5 ft 4 inches tall , weighs 109.5 kg, and has a 40-inch waist. Daily Mail says "with a bumper backside that measures 8ft around, Ruffinelli is the owner of a bottom that is large enough to make even Kim Kardashian's pale in comparison."
 
The Los Angeles native who is a mother of four, says she is in top shape, and that women envy her body.
 
"I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes. I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don't have health problems. Men don't fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure," she said.
 
Rufinelli will be featured in a new documentary titled, World's Biggest Hips. 
 
front and back
 
Photo Credit: Daily Mail/BarCroft U/BarCroft Media/Laurentiu Garofeanu.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like